My name is Ruth Nivon Machoud and I’m a Swiss triathlete; many of you already know me. I was born in Mexico and became a triathlete ten years ago, but my conscious experience as a triathlete is just starting, reason why I have began this blog. Wow! I said it all in a few sentences.
I thought about writing this blog in Spanish, but I have as many friends who speak Spanish as friends who speak English, so I’ll do a “mélange.” I am a Swiss athlete, so there are many languages involved. However, as I don’t speak German yet, I decided to do it like this for the moment. And I think my French companions can read English. This is not a matter of letting people down, but I write better in Spanish and English than I do in French. In this sense, I am like my father, contrary to my mother who speaks and writes French as a first language.
Let’s get started!
I began training with Sutton at the end of this year. My goal is very simple:
Improve my performance to my full potential.
This blog will deal with my struggle to get to the limits.
Very good. I am waiting to hear from you
ReplyDeleteTe quiero :)
ReplyDeleteHi Ruth, well , I don't know if you'll read this. I found ur blog, how? looking for you in google! I saw your wikipedya page.
ReplyDeleteWell I'm just writting you to send grettings haha [my english is so bad xD] It's strange write you after almost 4 years without see you.
Do you know who I am? It's Victor, I hope you remember me.
It's awsome to read all you've won, all you've reached and really I wish you the best. I don't have words to say, I'm in shock haha I don't know why, but I am. I send u a really big huge and hope you're well.
God bless you.