12 May 2011

News...

Hello!

Well, I don’t know how to begin, but as I don’t have a fixed address here, the Triathlon Swiss Federation helped me to find a room here in Macolin, so I can train well till my next race in Braschaat. That was a really helpful action from the Federation, so thanks to Dominik Purro for helping me with the arrangements.

Also, as Céline (the other girl on the S-Project) lives near here, we’re swimming together with the swimmer in Bienne. We think it’s better to train with someone else… and as they (the guys in Bienne) are swimmers, they give us another rhythm, so it’s good! Regarding biking and running, we do it separately as our training programs are quite different, so it’s not really possible.

Then, as always, I have to find the way to train on each place I stay… here is quite good, but the only thing I don’t really like is when I have to do brick sessions… as Macolin is at almost 1000m altitude, it’s not easy…I have to bike sessions down… so before running, I have to go up biking…. And well, there is no track in Bienne (the town down here), and I prefer to run at the track as I can measure distances better, so I have to climb here… but well, maybe this makes me stronger… J

What else? Well, sometimes I feel really alone, as there is nobody here, but movies, music and learning a bit of German help me to stay in balance. Sometimes I go walking or in town, but doing this alone all the time it’s not really funny…

Well, here are some photos of the view from here in Macolin… I like to ride the loop around the lake! It’s really cool! 





This is the view from my room....

No comments:

Post a Comment