Hello!
So, I just arrived from Tiszaujvaros on Monday night. We had a hard day yesterday and a quite long day today too, so I haven’t had much time to write. And now I feel a bit sick… I have a sore throat now. But everything is ok apart that. I mean, I still alive! My heart hasn’t stopped beating.
This World Cup was not as expected. I mean, I feel I swam my best and was not enough to be on the first pack. I think I need to be more aggressive at the beginning… when all the girls try to pull you back… Then, well, I rode with the second pack. And fortunately we didn’t lost much time from the first pack. I think that if I well remember, after watching the coach’s board, we arrived to transition two with 45 seconds. And finally, I wanted to have a better run, but I just couldn’t run faster. My legs were quite tired after this bike with lots of accelerations. And well, the final result was 35th position… :-S That suck! It looks so ordinary… But well, it just show that I need more work on everything… still need to be more serious.
And that’s all. I’ll be doing the Team Relay this Sunday in Lausanne. So I’ll keep you update soon.
See you!
No comments:
Post a Comment