It has been
three weeks since I arrived here in Cozumel and it has been just great. It’s
such a big difference to train with the group and follow the drive. My training
has been going pretty well. I have had some hard trainings that, as Brett said,
made me feel again the pain I haven’t felt for a while. And even if it was
fu*#ing hard, I’m really happy I did them and had that feeling again, as they
really helped me to do other hard trainings after that. Once you hurt so much,
then it’s easier to do it again in other trainings as you know it can’t go
further than just reencountering Mr. Pain. But as Brett says again, still need
to work more to make my muscles memorize that feeling, so I can go faster each time.
And I have to say that I missed that feeling! This thing that is so so hard,
but that at the same time makes you feel satisfied and good… haha don’t know
how to explain it properly, but I think you can understand me ;-)
I’m also so
happy that my partner came with me to Mexico!! This helps me a lot too! I just
can’t be happier! And as Brett always says, you can’t imagine how lucky you are
to be here! An incredible place with the best coach in the world and such a
great team…
Finally I wanted
to thank again to Cervélo. My S5 has been such a good partner too! ;-) Fighting
against this wind each day has made me stronger…
Thank you
Ignite Naturals for the amazing help before, during, and after trainings! I
like a lot their products and feel great too!
Thank you
On Running too! These shoes have been doing lots of kilometers and still feel
great and soft!
Thank
you Cobb Cycling for the great, comfortable saddle! Just makes it a lot easier
to go for ride day after day…
And thank you Jorge for all the support!! It's been great to have the opportunity to be here in Cozumel.
Thanks to
everybody that has helped me to arrive where I’m at the moment! I’ll continue
to work hard and keep training my muscles to love that pain!!! and be able to run
with it longer and longer each time… ;-)
Have a nice
day and give your best each second as time will never come back… it flies!
Thanks for
reading,



No comments:
Post a Comment