12 April 2013

More news about Cozumel Camp


Hello!

After a bit more than a month since my last post, here I’m again. I’m still training here in Cozumel and honestly, it has been really really good. Training has been pretty hard, but I’ve seen some good improvements in my performances during trainings.

After this big block of training, I’ll be doing my first race representing Team TBB TriCozumel. It will be in Veracruz, Fuga de Isla de Sacrificios. I’m really excited about going back to race again! I’ll give you more updates later next week.  This is a nice way to put all the training together and perform the same way as I’ve been doing in training. So I’m really looking forward to it!

I haven’t been able to use the internet as often as before for the last couple of weeks because my computer is dead now… what a nightmare!!  It’s unbelievable how disconnected you can be without a computer… anyway, I hope to fix this problem soon.

I think there have been many things going on during the last month, but the most important is that I’m doing a good progress, so I’m pretty happy.

Have a nice day and thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment