Hello,
Back here
in Cozumel after a long trip from Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco. I didn’t post
anything before the race as I was a bit busy. But here is the feedback about
the race!
Being my
first Olympic distance triathlon of the year, I’m pretty happy with my result.
Everything went well during the entire race. I was with the front girls in the
swim, rode with a group of 4 and ran my best. The only thing I could have done
better was my reaction on the bike. I didn’t react to the bike attack from the
winner Maria Eugenia Barrera. She played it pretty well. During the run we were
3 chasers, but I started to pick up the pace after the 5km mark, so I finally
dropped the other girls and came in 2nd place. And that was it! I’m so happy
with it and I will just continue training hard to improve more along the season.
I really enjoy this race! I have never been in Puerto Vallarta before, but I really
liked it even though it was a long trip to get there haha... The race course
was nice too!
I’m now
back in training and I’ll do a run race this weekend here in Cozumel. It will
be a 21km run! Perfect for my long run on Sunday! Let’s see how it goes!
Thanks a
lot for reading! Y gracias a las chicas por el buen trabajo en la bici! ;-)
*This time I
raced with my Cloudracer On Running Shoes! They were great for the 10km run! So
light even if you pour water over yourself every kilometer… check them out! https://www.on-running.com/products/cloudracer
and remember, if you have any doubt, questions, or want to buy them, just ask
me!! I can help you find something for you.
*And a very important aspect for racing well is nutrition! Take a look at al the different Ignite Natural products! They really helped my to win the 70.3 in Veracruz two weeks ago, and to get on the podium this weekend!! Just give it a try! You'll feel the difference!
http://secure.ignitenaturals.com/aff/924CBCBA9BE9FD013D1E9653FC051500/index.html
If you have any doubts about any product you're interested in, just ask me! And get a 10% discount in every purchase you do with my coupon code: TBB0403
If you have any doubts about any product you're interested in, just ask me! And get a 10% discount in every purchase you do with my coupon code: TBB0403


No comments:
Post a Comment