8 July 2013

Gold Coast Marathon ENGL

Hello!

Here I am with more news about the last days and my race on the weekend. My week was good, I felt much better than the week before. It was a normal hard week of training, and taking the advantage that the race was in the weekend, I did it as my long hard training of the week. Taking in consideration the last race I did, I had the objective of doing 1h20’ in this half marathon. I finished with a time of 1h21’23’’, which is not bad at all! I’m happy with that of course! However, I’d be even happier if I had done the time I wanted which was 1h20’ haha But anyway, it is a good parameter and a really good sign that I’m improving, and I really like that! I’m in the right way. Now, after a couple of recovery days, I’ll continue to train hard to be closer to my objectives every time.   

Thanks a lot for reading! Have a nice day! Cheers!

PS-I put some pics in the prior post, the one in Spanish... :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment