And here we are at the airport. Three more months gone! Time passes incredibly fast... Another big block of training in
Australia is finished. I’m now on my way to Mexico ready for the tasks to come!
I did several little races as part of my training during
these three months. I think everything went well despite of not being training
with the group. Training with Dennis squad definitely helped me a lot to keep
the rhythm of training. I’m really lucky to have this coach so close to me! It is
never easy to train by yourself and keep the rhythm for a long time. This is
why doing small races every week helped me a lot too. Moreover, Australia’s
sport culture is a big advantage. I love going out for an early morning run at
6.30am and it seemed like i was late, everyone is already outside training at
that hour. I felt kind of lazy going that ‘’late’’ hahaha not always, but it
did give me that impression when going out and see the street all full of
people training. In Mexico, you’ll go out, and you’ll barely see someone out
there.
I will miss many things in Australia, it has become like my
second home after the last couple of years. I like it a lot and, I don’t know,
but it just feels that way. But anyway, i continue with my next task. It will
be interesting the second part of this year! I’ll keep you updated on how
things are going J
Thanks a lot for reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment