Hi everybody!
I haven’t written before because life and training has been hard! But at the same time it has also been really interesting and beautiful! I don’t have a lot to say I think..... I’ve been working on recovering my speed on the run, and my strength and cadence on the bike. And I can assure you that it’s not easy at all! It’s really hard! My swimming is going much better now! I’m happy about that! It has also been hard, but I can enjoy it every day! I like to go fast, and I like to feel the water on my body!
My next event will be in a bit more than a week in Holten. It’s an European Cup. I want and should have a good result!
What else can I say? Well, I just started to read The Art of War, a book that Brett told us to read. I’ve just read some chapters and I love it! It’s really interesting! Just read this:
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you can win a hundred battles without a single loss.
If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose.
If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yourself.
If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose.
If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yourself.
I will force the enemy to take our strength for weakness, and our weakness for strength, and thus will turn his strength into weakness.
And also I’ve watch some films… and I took some pictures from the place I went to “race”…well training! Here in Switzerland. It was 11km running up hill!! From 0 to 1000m altitude. It was hard! And well, I think that’s all for the moment. I leave you the pictures!




Fan number one is always on your side.
ReplyDeleteSergio