2 December 2011

Open Water Swimming Competition


Hello everyone!

So I’m already here in Thailand looking forward to do the race on Sunday!

Just wanted to post something about this open water race of 1300m I did yesterday. It was really good fun to do it! And the funniest thing is that is wasn’t in my planning to do this as I didn’t even know that this race was taking place here! I got informed about the race the same day in the morning after already have had a short swim and a ride. It was on my plan to swim a bit more in the afternoon just to loosen up a bit more, but as this race was taking place at 3pm, I decided to do it. And I won!! Really cool!! I have now 2 free nights in a nice hotel! Isn’t that cool!??

Thanks and I’ll write again soon! 




No comments:

Post a Comment