Hello!
Sorry for
not doing the updates before, but after the race and long trip back home, i was
tired. Then I had a week really easy to recover. And now I’m beginning again.
So,
regarding the race, I can say it was not good at all. I’m just happy with my
swim, that’s all. My bike was slower than last year! Even if the conditions
were also really different from last year (raining a lot! So it was really
really slippery and dangerous on the hills!), I think it was too slow, so not
happy about that. And the run, well, not great, not catastrophic, but nothing
amazing. It was also slower than the year before. So in general, I’m not
satisfied with my result. But I’m happy about my sensations on the swim, so it’s
ok.
And for
now, I don’t have any more races this year, just training and building
something different!
I don’t
have any pictures from this race and not even from Thailand, so if you want to
check the pictures from the event’s page, this is the link:
You just
need to put my number (46) and last name.
Thanks to
all of you and till the next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment