9 December 2012

Back in Oz!


Hello!

I’ve been back in the Gold Coast for a bit more than two weeks now. After some days of adaptation to the jetlag and everything, I’m back on track keeping on the good training. Joining the swim squat (and soon a bike group) is really fun, interesting, and definitely helpful.

Next, I want to officially announce that I’m now part of Team TBB Cozumel. My career has not been easy, and this amazing opportunity to be part of the best triathlon team motivates me a lot to continue working in my professional career. It is a great team with the best coach and we’ll be training in an incredible place, Cozumel. I just can’t be happier!!! This will be such an interesting adventure!  
  
And that’s it for the moment, not much more to say, it was just a quick feedback! Hehe oh…...wait! I can say that I just broke my own record doing the Rubiks Cube! From 3’ to 2’20 haha still a lot to improve as the world record is just 6secs… :-S but I’m happy with my 2’20 ;-)


Back in Surfers Paradise! ;-)


A well deserved sauna after a 15x800 track session...




Thanks for reading!
I’ll keep you up to date,
Have a nice day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment