Hello,
I know it
has been long time since my last post.
I honestly
needed a rest from everything in order to find my balance, clear my mind and
listen to myself. Now, I can say I’m happy and pretty motivated to keep working
hard. Therefore, I decided to keep on with my blog! Hope you continue to follow
me!
Just giving
a quick feedback, I’ve been here in Cozumel, Mexico, for the last month
training with Team TBB. It has been pretty good and fun. Everyone here has been
so nice with us and the facilities are so amazing!! Cozumel has now a loop
around the island just for bikes (around 65km)!! Isn’t that great!? The pool
and the track were just two blocks away from where we were, so it was pretty cool
to train here! I liked it a lot! But I’m now going back to Australia to keep on
with the good training.
I will be
posting my news more often from now on.
Thanks to
everyone and enjoy your day!





No comments:
Post a Comment