7 June 2013

More news from Oz!

Hello,

Here I am with some more news from the last ten days. But first of all, sorry I didn’t write in English my last post. But I'll do it this time! ;-)

As I said in my last post, I had another bike race on the weekend. It was much better than the first I did, but it still can be much better. The course was a bit more hilly this time, so a bit harder, but more interesting too!  It was a good training!

This weekend I’ll be doing a run race, this time 25km, it’s normally a 100km race, but i’ll just do a quarter of it jajaja I’m excited about it, let’s see how it goes! It will be my long run training of the weekend ;-)
And i just wanted to talked to you about my swimming sessions lately. My arms have been just so sore!! It’s been a very long time I didn’t feel my arms like that for so  long time! Just by telling you that in order to wash the dishes I had to take a break every 20 seconds! Jajaja but it is a good sign of the good work! This trainings are a bit different. The warm up is just so looong, then you have a pull set, and after that I’m thinking like, are we gonna do the cool down now?? No way!! We’re just gonna start the main set!! F*ck!! Yep, and it will be a set of about 3 or 4km! This trainings are definitely giving me more strength, resistance and power in my “skinny arms” as Brett would say about my arms :-P  

Lastly, continuing the topic about abs from my last post, well, I’ve already started my routine to work on it and prove that idea wrong! Let’s see how long it takes me to mark them jajaja

Thank you so much for reading!

Have a nice day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment