20 February 2011

Back in Switzerland again

I just arrived to Zurich Airport. The last two weeks in Gran Canaria were really good. I think I did a good block of training; it was a good experience. Now, I’ll be presenting my final exam on Monday here at the University of Zurich. I’m a bit nervous as I didn’t really open my book during these two weeks! Ups! But well, as my father told me, “you don’t have to open your book to study.” And well, we’ll see! I think it must be good!!

Furthermore, talking about my trainings, the last things I told you were about going up and down stairs and in the dunes… well, after that it wasn’t that different. We continue to work hard every single day. Tracks sessions, TT on the bike, bricks, and a lot of repetitions on the swim… as the 100x100, we also did 100x50!! Yes! 100 is the magic number!! Everything a hundred times!   

Sincerely, for me it was hard! There were some days were I just woke up, go to the swimming pool, come back, have breakfast, change my clothes to the next training, train again, come back, have lunch, sleep a bit, train again, come back, have a shower, have dinner, and sleep… ready for next day!! The last days I really felt tired. But I like it! This pain is not that bad… I’m learning to enjoy it! I want to do it. Sometimes it’s not easy, but I think I can. I think I can adapt to this, to do it part of me. That’s the only way!! Actually, this is the life of a professional triathlete!! Doesn’t it?? So no problem! I’m on the right way!  


First Training of the day...


Swim...

 Bike...



Run...

Eating....Multipower gel...;-)

A nice view...


1 comment: