11 February 2011

Some news...

It has been almost a week since we arrived here in Gran Canaria, Spain. We have been training hard for the last days, and today was an easy day!! We just did one swimming session of 10k!! A hundred hundreds! I really liked this session, but it was not that easy. J

The weather has been really cool. We can enjoy the sun every day! It’s not that hot, just perfect.

Two days ago we did a run day! What a run day!! I really felt my weakness… I still have to put more strength on my legs… those trainings really hurt me! We had to run up and down stairs and also on the small “desert” of this little island.

Well, not many things apart from training, resting, eating and sleeping. Well, yes! Actually I’ve doing some school work too! J

I think I’ll do the translation to Spanish later… I’m a bit tired right now… and tomorrow we have a track session, so better to go to bed early and have a good night. J

I’ll be writing about the trainings here soon… Sorry... I wanted to put some photos, but it didn't work... this internet it's not really good... so it will be for next time! 


1 comment:

  1. Good job girl. I know it is difficult what you do but I can see you like what you do.

    ReplyDelete